Bridge Kids Health Guidelines
The health of our children and families is our top priority. To better ensure we have a healthy environment, please keep your children home if they are experiencing any of the following:
- Cough or cold-like symptoms
- Temperature of 100.9 or greater
- Diarrhea and/or vomiting
- Signs of pink eye or conjunctivitis
- Presence of head lice
- Diagnoses of strep throat
- Skin rash that has open sores or fluids
- Bridge Kids staff or volunteers may not distribute medication to children.
- This includes rash creams or antibiotic ointments.
- If symptoms become evident while the child is in our care, the parent/guardian will be notified immediately so they may take their child home.